Hello!


Orange

At work or in school: I need to be "hands on": I like to play games, to compete, and to perform. I enjoy flexibility, changes of pace, and variety. I have difficulty with routine and structure. My favorite subjects are music, art, theatre, and crafts. I like solving problems in active ways and negotiating for what I want. I can be direct and like immediate results.
With friends: Planning ahead bores me because I never know what I want to do until the moment arrives. I like to excite my friends with new and different things, places to go, and romantic moments.
With family: I need a lot of space and freedom. I want everyone to have fun. It is hard for me to follow rules, and I feel we should all just enjoy one another.

What Color is Your Brain?
brought to you by Quizilla



Yellow


You are Yellow.
Pretty happy, aren't you? Spread that joy and
cheer around a bit, people who went black may
need some. Yellows tend to make friends
easily, but can loose them just as easily with
their selfishness and betrayal of trust.

What Color Best Represents Your Personality?
brought to you by Quizilla




Thus the story was written at 7:15 PM




The current mood of esuna at www.imood.com

Navigation

Blog Entries
About Me
Friends
Fanlistings
Why I'm Unique


Friends

Amanda J
Christine
Amanda B


Archives

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
June 2006
September 2006
November 2006

Credits