Hello!


Stole, I mean borrowed from my friend Amanda B (you can visit her blog here)

1. Name: Megan.
2. If there were 3 wells (love, beauty, and creativity) and you could only drink from one of them, which one would you choose?: Beauty is obviously the most important of the 3.
3. Do you wish on stars?: Not at the moment.
4. Which finger is your favorite?: My ring finger of course.
5. What is the most disgusting food you've ever eaten?: Mayonaise. Eww!!!
6. Would you kill someone?: Hmm...nah.
7. When did you last cry?: I'm not exactly sure .
8. If you were making a movie about yourself, who would play the lead?: Marylin Monroe. Just kidding!
9. What TV show or movie TITLE best describes your life?: I don't know .
10. What is your #1 priority in life?:To accomplish something.
11. What is your favorite lunch meat?: Eww!!! Cold meat is disgusting!
12. Do you have any bad habits?: Biting my finger nails.
13. Are you a friendly person?: No!!!
14. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?: Yeah, I love myself.
15. Are you a daredevil?: Sure.
16. What do you think is the most attractive animated character?: Aladdin.
17. Do looks matter?: I think so, but I'm shallow.
18. Do you pray?: Of course not, I'm agnostic.
19. Do you think there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?: Yeah.
20. What are your biggest fears?: Ants!!!!!! AHH!!!
21. What do you do to vent anger?: Screaming, or squeezing my stress ball.
22. Are you passive or aggressive?: Agressive!!!
23. Who is your idol?: Eva Peron.
24. Who is your second family?: I don't really have one.
25. Do you trust others easily?: No, I'm paranoid.
26. What was your favorite toy as a child?: My glass music box, before my cat broke it.
27. What class in school do you think is totally useless?: CRAFTS!!!
28. Do you like sappy love songs?: Ugh, NO!!!
29. Do you keep a diary?: I suppose this counts as one.
30. Have you ever intentionally hurt another person?: Plenty of times.
31. Are you an overall happy person?: Compared to my friends I am.
32. Do you feel understood most of the time?: No.
33. Do you drink milk?: Yes,only skim.
34. Would you rather have a sore throat or an upset stomach?: An upset stomach.
35. Do you keep your underwear and socks in the same drawer or in separate ones?: Same.
36. Would you rather be hot or cold?: Cold, heat bothers me.
37. What is your favorite body type to cuddle with?: Probably thin.
38. What was the best Christmas present you received?: My evil, devil cat, Cremey, she's more insane than I am.
39. Could you be a vegetarian?: Maybe, though I hate tofu.
40. Would you ever bungee jump?: Yeah!!!
41. Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?: No, I'm too lazy.
42. Would you rather wear uniforms to school?: NO, I like my clothes.
43. Have you ever given money to a needy person?: My friends everytime I go to driver's ed.
44. Do you ever wear overalls?: Ugh, NO!!!
45. Do you think you are strong (emotionally)?: Yes, I do.
46. Do you regret anything?: Taking Crafts.
47. Have you ever been in love?:No, It seems like too much work.


Thus the story was written at 8:40 PM




The current mood of esuna at www.imood.com

Navigation

Blog Entries
About Me
Friends
Fanlistings
Why I'm Unique


Friends

Amanda J
Christine
Amanda B


Archives

January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
January 2006
June 2006
September 2006
November 2006

Credits